HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of my local dealers have one yet but it looks excellent. I have been looking for a USPc for a while as the fullshize is a little big for my hand. What do you guys think? are all the adjustments in the handle etc up to HK par? nice and tight? how do like the trigger?

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
JMO, but I would waite for the P30....

good luck

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what im thinking. Im looking for some more detailed info on the P-30 have you shot one?

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I have one

And I must say it is a very nice pistol. I've only put about 100 rounds thru it, wanted to shoot the Hk45 also.

You know, you could see what a local FFL would charge to transfer a P 30 to you from another dealer. The one I use charges $25.00 per gun, which is sort of the standard as I understand. That way you could contact someone like Gordon Miller and get one thru them.

P30 is very nice, I haven't changed any of the stock panels or anything.

Let me know if you need specific points addressed, good luck

Bob

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
You won't be dissapointed with the P30. Do a search and read all the great reviews and range reports on the gun. The amazing grip alone is worth getting it over the USPc.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Get the P-30. I've only put 50rds thru mine but it is one nice 9mm pistol.
I have no complaints of any kind. Glad I bought it.

It definately fits the hand better than the USP of any caliber.

I've only shot mine at 30yrds, but it hit point of aim with acceptable accuracy. That's a long way for a 3.86 inch barrel 9mm. (For my tired eyes anyway.)

I've not changed the grips, the ones on it are just fine for me.

The trigger is typical HK trigger. No problems. Double action is smooth.
Firing double action at 30yrds was easy with 100% hits.
That's well beyond self defense range.

You'll love the P-30.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just put another 200 rounds through my P30 today, I can honestly say, the more I shoot it the more I love it. Today was the first time I'd shot it with adjusted panels (small left, med back, med right) and after 100 rounds I switched to small left, med back and large right and I got even better. I'm also dialing in on the trigger which is also helping my accuracy. I still consider myself a novice but to put 90% of your rounds in the black at 12 yards for 200 rounds is pretty damn good for me.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I have one and it has become about all I shoot. No it is not my newest gun either just the best thing I have ever had in my hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts