HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of a friend claims he has a P10 for sale. From what I understand that's nothing more than a USP with a slide marked P10 instead of USP. I asked him for a date code and/or pictures. He hasn't responded. Is there such a thing floating around out there in civilian hands?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I once read that 8 examples of the P10 were imported into the country, so they are super-rare. It is highly unlikely but possible that this "friend" has one.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I cam across a P10 Jubilee about year ago...guy WOULD NOT SELL! Also I have seen a few P8's and 10s, but less than 3 of each in the past few years.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
A friend of a friend claims he has a P10 for sale. From what I understand that's nothing more than a USP with a slide marked P10 instead of USP. I asked him for a date code and/or pictures. He hasn't responded. Is there such a thing floating around out there in civilian hands?
If I remember correctly the safety is reversed (down is safe and up is fire) and a spurred hammer.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
The safety is reversed. I believe there were 20 P8 and 20 P10's imported by CCF. I know Larry would know the exact number since he brought them into country.

I had a chance to buy a P8 NIB a few years ago for 2,500.00. I wish I would have bought it now.

If I remember correctly the safety is reversed (down is safe and up is fire) and a spurred hammer.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I have one of each (P8/P10). I will soon have P10 with the coin in the grip when ever I get to FL.

If I recall correctly there were some P8 slides that got into thw country that were put on USP frames. If you are offered a P8 please make sure it is a true P8(if that matters to you.)

·
Registered
339 Posts
They are very hard to find. If you spend some time looking and have the money you can find them. I have a P8 and a P10 Jubilee in euro case.

·
Registered
458 Posts
The P8 is what I shot in the military. The safety lever makes the most sense too as when you grip the pistol your thumb automatically pushes it into FIRE. It's the reason I haven't bought any firearms with a safety as all of the ones I've seen have been backwards to the P8.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I picked up my P8, P10 and P10 Jubilee around 2009. I got my info on P8 & P10 import numbers from Larry. The P10 Jubilee import numbers from HK.

Here are the numbers.
P8= 25 in the US
P10= 20 in the US
P10 Jubilee= 500 made, 25 in the US(one is in the Gray Room).

Here is the pic from the ad I bought my P8 & P10 from showing what they came with and the difference in cases.

Youtube video of the P10 Jubilee(not mine)
Heckler & Koch P10 pistole - YouTube

If I recall correctly there were some P8 slides that got into thw country that were put on USP frames. If you are offered a P8 please make sure it is a true P8(if that matters to you.)
I haven't heard of this before. Not sure if it would even work but as with anything it is never a bad thing to double check. If it is true I am curious how many are out there.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Didn't Larry at CCF have one for sale a decade ago?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts