HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a serious Colt collector and know little about H&Ks aside form a few practical H&K handguns and long guns I own. I came across a P10 Jubilee which to me looks like a standard USP 9mm with some gold paint on it and a fancy case. It's unfired and complete. As a Colt guy I know that rarity drives desirability, so I picked it up as part of a collection. So without violating any of the forum rules, what can you tell me about it? I have not been able to find much about it other than it was a run of 500 guns for the 50th anniversary of H&K. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! :biggrin:
Per other posts here (use the Advanced Search--- top right corner), 500 manufactured, 25 imported into the U.S., with 1 in the Gray Room!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
The P10 is the German version of the USP compact. The Jubilee example you have there is rare, although I have to say in terms of collectability there are finer/rarer example of HK pistols such as the P7s.

A good find!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! :biggrin:
Per other posts here (use the Advanced Search--- top right corner), 500 manufactured, 25 imported into the U.S., with 1 in the Gray Room!!! :wink:

Tony
Wait...there's one in the Gray Room?! How could I have missed that? That settles it...if Jim and HK are kind enough to host another Gray Room event, and I am fortunate enough to go, I will focus on things other than roller-locked and caseless guns!

Thanks Tony!

Mark

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Mark,

I do not know this for a fact--- just using the information in the other posts!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Got it. Well, comes November I hope to be able to share pix of the one in the Gray Room.

Mark
Mark,

Unless I missed it as well and I've searched all my photos there isn't a P10 In the gray room. Perhaps it's in a cabinet somewhere stored?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Guys--- there may not be one in the Gray Room--- I was going by what was said on other posts here!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Guys--- there may not be one in the Gray Room--- I was going by what was said on other posts here!!! :biggrin:

Tony
I distinctly remember holding P10 Jubilee when I visited the Gray Room in 2013. I'll check my photos and report back.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Possible confirmation--- seems that they would though!!! :biggrin:

Tony
Well wouldn't you know, it is not in my file.

I distinctly remember touching it b/c mine is a safe queen and it just felt good just to manhandle it, rack the slide and squeeze the trigger.

Maybe someone else has pics that went my year?

AF1

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
It just makes sense that, with such a limited imported and special edition item, the Gray Room would possess one sample!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
P10 is in the Gray Room book by Jim Phillips. It's displayed in a case. Having checked all photos from 13-15 I do not see it. So perhaps it is there and I managed to not photograph one pistol or perhaps it was in the aluminum case. P10 Jubilee is listed on page 106-107.

·
Registered
953 Posts
It just makes sense that, with such a limited imported and special edition item, the Gray Room would possess one sample!!! :biggrin:

Tony
As impressive as the collection is, the folks who work there are keenly aware of its shortcomings. its not a complete collection and there are many rarities that are missing or were never there to start with.

If the P10 is there, Justin and I will get pix of it this time! I'll make sure you get the serial number. :)

Mark

1 - 20 of 21 Posts