HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It´s about the P11´s red stick in the middle of the charger. What´s it (safety?) and why some P11 don´t have it? Please check the HKpro-pictures of the P11 for it (I cant´post an attachment). The most important question is: why some don´t have it?

·
Premium Member
293 Posts

Looks like a Safety seal (#7 on the diagram).

I think it is an insignia. If the red tab is on, the seal has not being removed="full Mag". If the Tab is not there, the gun/barrel unit has been used or it has been compromised otherwise.

Anyone???

Miku

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, it´s the safety pin.
But why some don´t have it (watching the pictures)? Also there are some pictures showing the red safety pin "in" and sometimes ""out". When it is mean "safe"?

Thanks Miku anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a former german soldier which was equiped with the P11. It ist nearly thirty years ago but there was no safe function at the charger. I suppose it shows the preloaded amunition. There exist two, ohne for land and one for underwater. I suppose the RED Bottom shows the underwater. I was landbased ( LRRP) and I can' t remember ever seen a RED Mark hat our chargers. The in and out should be for feeling at night. In German Army it ist not unusual to have marks for feeling at night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts