HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently deployed down range and came across a German magazine published in English called Kommando Small Arms of German Spec Ops Units. The magazine covers entire line of German small arms, including everything HK, which is what caught my attention. The P11 is in there, as well as the P12, which I didn't even know existed. The P12 is a USP .45 Tactical, here is what the article states about its differences, yes the slide is marked P12.

"The P12 is a modified varient of the USP Tactical in .45 ACP caliber, which, unlike the standard USPTactical, has no trigger stop or manual safety. Rather than the combined safety and decocking lever, the P12-like the P8 Combat- has only a release lever. The P12 and USP Tactical are not derived from the standard USP, but have thier predesessor in the so called SOCOM MK23 MOD 0."

Sorry guys, not able to scan from where I am so pics are not possible, the user manual of the P11 is also in the mag. Tons of pics of almost every HK imagineable, G3 Kurz, HK G8, and different types of PSG1 varients I didn't even know existed!

Trust me this bad boy is coming home with and some scans will be up in a few months! Unless someone else has the same magazine???

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I saw the same mag for $9.99. Needless to say I just read it and saved the money for ammo.

On the "world of hk" section of this website under usp tactical it discussed the P12 a little. It really is nothing more than a tactical minus the match trigger.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts