HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a P2000 that is DA/SA. Has the decocker at the back of the slide/frame. V3 maybe??

Anyway am wondering if this can be converted to an LEM DA only type variant?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Yes and no. Yes it technically be done by yourself. HK will not do it for you, however. The P series pistols are somewhat unfriendly when it comes to switching between trigger type.

Mind if I ask why you're switching?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Search function is your friend. There are walk throughs and videos on conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Yeah, getting the correct parts is the trick. I know of a P30L that was done, and it works fine. But you now have this fair-sized hole in the back of your slide...

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Yeah, getting the correct parts is the trick. I know of a P30L that was done, and it works fine. But you now have this fair-sized hole in the back of your slide...

I ran a P30L like that for a bit. The hole really wasn't all that noticeable and it functioned flawlessly. The P2000 wouldn't be any different. I did it like that to see if I liked LEM. The parts needed are the LEM sear, hammer, cocking piece and elbow spring if you're going to light LEM(V1). Go to Heavy LEM(V2) and you'll need the TRS, FPBS and Hammer spring as well. Like I said. It can be done and will work but the right way is to trade it off for an LEM model.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
I would just bite the bullet and sell the V3 for a V2 and then convert from there to a V1. If you carry the gun, I would not recommend carrying it in an unsupported configuration.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts