HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys how's it going? I bought two P2000 with night sights when they were on sale a couple of months ago. I want to buy an HK45c, but that means I'd have to sell one of my p2000's to fund the new gun.Long story short, I'm scared of getting rid of it because what if HK discontinues them in the near future, and I love how the gun feels and shoots. Should I go ahead and sell it and purchase the HK45C, or do you guys think HK will stop making the p2000 series? Thanks guys!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Don't know if they are discontinuing them but here in California used ones are going for $500, if they sell at all.

·
Registered
115 Posts
internet rumor and conjecture. even if HK stopped making them Monday afternoon, there is a sizable supply on the shelves and used market, they won't become a collectors item for years to come.

You can pick the one you find yourself thinking about the most, then either sell to buy it or keep what you have.

Alternate plan is a layaway if you can find a dealer to do it or set up a gun budget and buy the 45c when you get the funds squared away.

HTH

Jordan

·
Registered
688 Posts
ICE recently announced the agency is purchasing SIG P320 pistols to replace the HK P.2000. Other agencies are rumored to follow suit.

To the original poster, I'd find a way to purchase what you want and keep what you have.

·
Registered
256 Posts
ICE recently announced the agency is purchasing SIG P320 pistols to replace the HK P.2000. Other agencies are rumored to follow suit.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the P320 didn't have to pass the grueling tests that HK and the "real" Sigs had to in order to win that DHS contest.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, I'll most likely end up keeping them both. Now to find a German made HK45c.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Believe it or not I read this post back when it was posted. I guess that's why I decided to ask as well. Would hate to see the P2000 discontinued as it is a great gun.

The P2000sk could conceivablely be replaced by the P30sk, but there is currently no model on the HK roster that could take the place of the P2000.

·
Registered
968 Posts
just save, save, save, until you have enough to buy a HK45c, im sure they'll be around for a while yet. then you don't have to sell one of your P2000. sounds like a win, win.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts