HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My P2000 has a magazine disconnector installed and has since I bought it. To remove it, I need to remove at least one side of the trigger bar so I can slide it out. My question is, which side of the trigger bar is easier to remove to the point that I can slide off the disconnect? The side with the sear and all the other internal pieces, or the trigger side that houses the TRS (which I REALLY don't want to have flying across my living room)? I've never taken my pistol apart this far before and I'm a little nervous about getting it done. Any help would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take one when I get home.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
The side closest to the hammer. You need to remove the "guts' in order for the trigger bar to swing up. It's keyed in the front so when it swings up the attachment point to the front can be disconnected. There's no way to disconnect the front without removing the "guts" to the rear.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The side closest to the hammer. You need to remove the "guts' in order for the trigger bar to swing up. It's keyed in the front so when it swings up the attachment point to the front can be disconnected. There's no way to disconnect the front without removing the "guts" to the rear.
That is exactly what I needed. I guess since I already took these pics I can post them to show how the MD works.

Here is the pin holding it in. Has to be pushed from the inside...a bit of a pain.

When the mag is inserted this lever goes down...

And this part goes up, allowing the trigger bar to travel.

The MD is wrapped around the trigger bar so there is no way to take it out without removing the trigger bar first so I can slide it off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts