HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Professional Gunslinger
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a P2000 that was converted to LEM Lite. Date code is AC, and it came with all the factory parts to include (1)10rd mag, (3) 13rd mags, and three holsters. It also appears to have had NS but, these have long since gone dim. Everything in the case with an hour drive $575... did I do good.

Thanks for any input.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: PorterM

·
Registered
905 Posts
It’s about right. I wouldn’t say it was “overpriced” in the current climate and going pricing unfortunately. I’d say it was kinda a fair price especially if it happens to be very low round count and great condition.

·
Premium Member
Trying to collect ALL the HK pistols
222 Posts
I paid $575 for my LEM P2k last year LNIB and sold my V3 for $625 (3 mags and a holster I didn't care for). I have seen them going for as high as $799 used in some shops over the last year or two, which IMO is ridiculous.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think you did fine, especially given the current state of things. Be careful though, they are sneaky and my P2000 quickly became my EDC and is in danger of being my favorite HK pistol!

·
Registered
3 Posts
What do you mean LEM lite? TRS and hammer spring? What are the factory parts they replaced? Converted from V2 to 4.1...or converted from a V3 to some form of LEM?

·
Registered
P2000SK
40 Posts
Good snag. I got a screaming deal on a new P2000SK V2 a few years ago on another forum. I would pay $575 for a deal like you got on a P2000. Nice job!

·
Registered
P2000SK
40 Posts
Nice! I just ordered another holster for my P2000SK. I wish Kydex holsters were not in such high demand lately. Leadtime for mine is 7-9 weeks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts