HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I have a HK P2000 factory V2 LEM with a AC date code. (pre '05) I'm trying to set it up with a 12lb hammer spring and a light firing pin block spring. I've read Big Bore's referance thread which says I should use part #214192 for a pre '05 light FPBS. I went over to HKparts.net to order the spring listed as 'old style', but the compatibility list it gives doesn't mention the P2000...so I'm a little confused and just wanting to make sure I'm getting the right part.

My question is that since my P2000 is done as a factory V2, would that have updated parts already even though its pre '05? In my manual the parts replacement lists my FPBS as part #209962, which i'm assuming is the heavy FPBS...but that number is closer to the 'new style' light fpbs part #209296.

I've emailed HK CS awhile ago and never got a reply, so i'm really hoping someone here can help me.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
If I remember correctly there is no new or old style with the P series guns, just the USP series.

·
Registered
18,640 Posts
I would remove the Firing Pin Block and verify if it's the new style or old style, then go from there. To convert from V2 LEM to V1, you'll need the FPBS and TRS, not HS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts