HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, been lurking for awhile, figure it was time to register.........

My question is this......Will HK P2000 13 rnd mags work in a USP Compact?

Thanks......

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hello, been lurking for awhile, figure it was time to register.........

My question is this......Will HK P2000 13 rnd mags work in a USP Compact?

Thanks......
Yes the USPc and P2000 use the same magazines. Both the 10 and 13 round magazines will work in either gun.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
If you notice, the bottom of the baseplates on these mags. are usually marked "USP C (and) P2000" with the coressponding caliber of the mag. as well.

·
Registered
381 Posts
sweet.....my neighbor is selling me a few p2000 13rnd LE mags.....can't pass the price up.....
By as many as you can. Also check CDNN and get some P30 magazines since you have the 9mm. They are 15 round mags that work as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is that confirmed that p30 mags fit the usp 9mm? Just wondering. I'm assuming they stick out a bit and there's a little gap. Any pictures to show fitments

·
Registered
43 Posts
USP ONLY FIT USP. uspC and p series will swap fine between same calibers. 9mm HP's will not feed reliably out of 40SW but fine for round nose.

DEM

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Is that confirmed that p30 mags fit the usp 9mm? Just wondering. I'm assuming they stick out a bit and there's a little gap. Any pictures to show fitments
P30 9mm mags fit the USP Compact 9mm (sticking out though), but NOT the fullsize USP 9mm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts