HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Hk P2000SK .40 V3 and was thinking about getting a threaded barrel for it.
I want to stay with a Polygonal barrel and have wondered if it is possible to get a P2000 barrel and have it threaded.
Does anybody know if they are interchangable?
Also since the SK barrel is 3.27" and the P2000 is 3.66" that leaves .41" extra barrel for the threading. Is that enough length?
or-
I might just get a new HK45C with a threaded barrel. I've seen pics of both the full size and the compact 45 with threaded barrels but do not know if they will be available that way when they eventually hit the market.

Your thoughts would be appreciated?

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
I have been thinking that exact same question, just never got around to posting it. Anyone???

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
No. P2000 barrell doesn't fit P2000SK. Different size of chamber hood. Same apply to P30.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Somewhat related; IIRC you can drop a .357sig P2000SK barrel into a .40S&W P2000sk??
Thanks for the info but I'd never do that as I've no desire for .357 Sig.
Besides the whole purpose of the barrel change is to get a threaded barrel.
I have found threaded barrels for the P2000SK .40 but I want to stay with a Polygonal barrel rather than go with a rifled barrel.
It looks like now I'll be waiting for the HK 45C to come out. I've seen a few pics of both HK 45's with tactical threaded barrels so it should be available.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Who has drop in barrels for sale? nt

I'm interested in picking up a .40 cal P2000SK barrel and a .357 Sig P2000 barrel.

Thanks,

Billy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the info but I'd never do that as I've no desire for .357 Sig.
Besides the whole purpose of the barrel change is to get a threaded barrel.
I have found threaded barrels for the P2000SK .40
Where have you found it? I have been looking for one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts