HKPRO Forums banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm surprised I hadn't shared this already...

The P2000 was my first HK handgun, but it doesn't get the same attention my USP and P7 get. Still love this fun, I've got a pair of Insight WL1-AA to use with it.

The barrel nub is for it meet minimum requirements in Canada.

·
Banned
34,580 Posts

The P2000 was my first HK handgun, but it doesn't get the same attention my USP and P7 get. Still love this fun, I've got a pair of Insight WL1-AA to use with it.

Shame on you :biggrin:--- very nice sidearm and setup--- have the Insight WL1 on my CAR15!!! :wink:

Tony

·
Registered
21 Posts

I dont like restrictions but kinda dig the nub with that light combo

·
Registered
25 Posts
IMG_20201106_112931~2.jpg

My only HK currently. Love the V2 heavy LEM with the reduced weight FPBS for the TLG trigger. Slim slide release levers are also a must. Shown here with a 10 round mag wearing a Solum Tool +3 mag extension. Usually carried with standard flat base plate. The Trijicon HDs are amazing!

·
Registered
62 Posts

Nice looking handgun. How are the laws in Canada now in regards to handguns with threaded barrels? Still the same?

61 - 80 of 85 Posts