HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done some searching and can't find it- what are the changes made throughout the years on the P2K SK? For instance I noticed on some pics that it used to have Heckler and Koch on the slide now it doesn't. That looked awesome it sucks they took it off- what year/s was that? Would it be bad to get an older one with it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I noticed that too. My 2005 HK P2000sk does not have Heckler & Koch on the slide forward of the ejection port. The logo on the grip says P with 2000 underneath it. On the older ones, the logo on the grip says HK with P2000 underneath.

Back in 2003 I saw my first P2000 at a gun show and I swear the finish was a very flat non reflective black phosphate. My P2000sk slide finish appears to be sort of a satin black. If memory serves correctly, P2000s used to be offered in 2 finishes, "Matt" and "Blue".

Other than the logos and possibly a change in the texture of the slide, I don't believe there are any changes. I agree with you, the logo on the slide does look a lot better than not having it.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
So far as I know the only change is the markings. That took place about the same time the JS markings went on the slide. The P2K and P2KSK have always been finished in HE finish.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
There are changes in magazine well. My AE can't use P30 mags, while AG versions can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts