HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have already ordered the FPBS and TRS, they should be here tomorrow. I have read all 41 pages of Bigbores thread concerning the conversion.

Here is my question for those who have done it. When I shoot, I generally pull all the slack out of my LEM trigger up to the where it feels like a single action and stops, then I align and pull through.

Will I be able to do that after converting to V1? Will it still have that wall, so to speak? Or will it be so light that it will act more like a Kahr trigger in that you have a long pull and it just breaks?

Depending on the responses I may just put in the BPBS and leave it at that.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
You will still feel it, it will just be lighter take up and lighter break.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both. Just got home and discovered my care package from HKParts showed up a day early. But I just finished an 18 hour day and have another one tomorrow. So I think I will wait tillFriday morning to tackle this.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
its a sweet pull when done i cant compare it to stock because mine was already done when i bought it but on the gauge mine shows 4lb 11oz

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't wait. Before I went to bed, a little while ago, I did go ahead and put the HK45c mag release in my P2000.

That's the best mod I have ever done to a gun. Before to be honest, if I was dropping the mag with it full and one in the chamber, I just about had to use my middle finger and my thumb to release it. I can release it with my pinky now. Would have never thought that tiny bit of extra length would have given so much leverage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts