HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have insight on whether Kydex holsters made for the full-size P2000 would fit USP Compact Tactical

After searching haven't found much about holster fit between the two. The profiles seem very near and they apparently use the same mags, but once an X300 is added things change.

I am looking specifically at either the BlackHawk EPOCH or SERPA L3 Light Bearing holsters - which are both a critical fit exercise - and with the required rail add-on for either of these weapons to lock-in an x300 the profile gets crazy. They (Blackhawk) only manufacture either the EPOCH/SERPA for the full size P2000 with Surefire x300 (and add-on rail).

I have a non light-bearing SERPA for my USPc, so I know the fit is critical - just trying to save the hassle a $ to return a product but really need something like the EPOCH/SERPA that can fit the USPc with the SureFire attached. Tired of taking off the light (and) the rail add-on just to use any holster made for the USPc

BlackHawk's response was 'Maybe it would fit - you should ask the HK forum'
Touche'

Any help is appreciated - thanks!

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
FYI, they do not use the same mag. P2000 9/40 uses the same mags as the USPc 9/40 but not the USPc .45 version. USPCT is only available in .45.

For what it is worth, the width of the USPC slide is thicker than the P2000. So, without having to pull out the P2000/USPCT to measure, I would say they will not fit the holster made for the P2000.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI, they do not use the same mag. P2000 9/40 uses the same mags as the USPc 9/40 but not the USPc .45 version. USPCT is only available in .45.

For what it is worth, the width of the USPC slide is thicker than the P2000. So, without having to pull out the P2000/USPCT to measure, I would say they will not fit the holster made for the P2000.
That makes a lot of sense - not owning one, I did not realize the full sized P2000 did not come in a .45 version. I have a P2000SK .40, but figured the .9/.40 limitation was due to the (SK)

I will look elsewhere - if anyone has any suggestions on a good Kydex holster for a USPc .45 with a light, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts