HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here. I recently had the pleasure of picking up a p2000 and have to say I was very impressed. I have several handguns but found the p2000 to be the best for ccw. I was not happy with the LEM trigger and I am currently selling my p2000 only to fund another HK firearm with a traditional SA/DA.

So my question to you guys is P2000 vs. USPc? Opinions are appreciated.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I prefer the P2000 myself. I also prefer the USPc as well.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
I too like both, but if your intent is to purchase a carry piece, I would lean toward the P2000, it just seems to suit concealed carry more? just my $.02 though, really you should go with which ever you are most comfortable shooting/carrying..

PS: you could always buy one of each?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Feel wise the P2000 is more comfortable.

I go with the USPc .45 because I like to C&L :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
I find the full size P2000 very comfortable for concealed carry. This is an exceptional weapon, is available in .40SW (now), and the interchangeable back straps are a major plus. Shown below in a Comp-Tac MTAC IWB:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Unless you are really wanting C&L for some reason, the P2000 is the way to go. If you want .45, the USPc is the only way to go until HK brings in the HK45c, which is basically a .45 P2000.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Relatively new member here. I own two HK handguns. A USPc 357Sig V1 and a P2000 357Sig V3. I can carry either gun in my Galco Miami Classic 2 shoulder holster. And they use the same 12 round magazines. The P2000 feels much more comfortable in my hand and draws a lot easier from the holster. I really like both guns but I am definitely going to make the P2000 my main carry piece.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Speaking only from owning a 40C, I vote for the USP Compact series. The ergonomics on the P2000 series are an improvement, changable backstraps and all. Out of about a dozen handguns, this one in my collection keeps me safe on a day to day basis. It does everything I want it to, my only mods were to hard chrome the slide and top it with Mepro yellow and green night sights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts