Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Xtra Large

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to which backstrap most P2000 owners are using.

Medium here.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Medium works and feels the best for me

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know a buddy who uses medium.

I have a large on mine... but will probably switch to a medium. I like the rubbery feeling of the large though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was shooting medium, but the grip wasn't PERFECTLY comfortable - going from index position to trigger was a problem, primarily because I had to move my finger so much to get it on the trigger.

Switched to the large back strap, and it was much more comfortable - I ended up shooting more accurately, too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ran with the medium initially, recently switched out for the small; not a significantly measurable difference, though I do have a slight preference for the smaller size.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Medium. I fell in love with the store display with the medium backstrap. Admittedly I haven't tried the other sizes, but I haven't found a reason to yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I use the large most of the time if my wife and I are going to shoot it. I use the XL if I am the only one going to the range. I can get a good finger position with the trigger with the XL. My wife likes the medium the most, so I usually keep a medium on it to make her happy. Since I've bought the P226 and G19, the P2000 is progressively becoming more and more "her" gun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts