HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Yes, if you are looking for one that is a good deal, not a great deal, but a good deal. Hard to find these, so you should probably jump on it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. It is on the high-end of my willing to spend, but still reasonable.

Also, the p2000/USPc 357 Sig mag holds 12 not 11.

magazine_357_12.JPG

·
Registered
688 Posts
The only difference between that pistol and one that started originally as a .40s&w but with a .357sig conversion barrel is the proprietary roll markings. I had P2000 and P2000sk pistols in all three calibers for awhile. I liked having something that many others wished was still available. Then I realized it was worth more to one of those people than to me. There are plenty of less expensive .40s&w pistols out there just waiting for an extra .357sig barrel. The barrel will have the .357sig roll marking. It's less expensive overall and you'll have no regrets.

If you just have to have the .357sig roll markings, hkparts has the P2000sk slide for a silly $600...

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
I wanted the .357 option, but didn't want the .357 price so I bought a conversion barrel for my .40 S&W. Works great and I can swap between calibers. I do recommend the .357 cartridge though. It's a screamer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts