HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please point me to why my p2000sk loaded chamber indicator does not stick out when a shell is in a chamber? It may move out like a millimeter but it might as well stay in because there is really no difference when one is in the chamber vs. one not in the chamber. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Neither of mine sticks out very much. I don't rely on any indicators anyway. If I am carrying the pistol I do a visual check by keeping my trigger finger on the frame or on the grip better yet and gently pull the slide back for a visual just enough to see the shell in the chamber. You'd be surprised how many guys are walking around out there with an empty chamber. It happens.

Stay safe,

Billy

·
Registered
17 Posts
My P2000sk is the same. It is just enough to let me know that there is one in there, and not let my wife.

That is better then my USPc9mm that has no indicator... but then again i know it is loaded all the time. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the responses, I just wanted to make others are the same. I always check the visually as well but it would have been nice if they would made it stick out a little further.

·
Registered
12 Posts
on my p2000 and SK its worthless

its faster for me to pull back the slide 1/4 of an inch and look rather than standing there squinting at my gun

·
Registered
802 Posts
That also means you don't have a good lock up on the gun.

Loaded chamber indicators are for people that need an arrow to point which direction the bullets go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts