HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be getting my hands on a P2000SK V3 in 9mm soon (California) and I wanted to know what accessories I should get, specifically if you guys have any light / aiwb holster recommendations for the gun?

I was thinking of a TLR 7a but I've heard those have trouble mounting to the P2000SK? I haven't been able to locate a lightbearing AIWB holster for the gun either, your recommendations would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
18 Posts
TLR 4G fits just fine on it.
Recommended/optional: Match sear spring, Light firing pin block spring, match trigger return spring.
Highly suggested: Extended mag release lever. the stock release lever is a bit stiff and difficult to lever with the index finger. A change in the sights is completely up to you. If you have the TLR on it then the sights become superfluous. But, I would agree that the Trijicon HD's are a good choice.

Don't listen to the out-of-state know-nothings, you can have the standard capacity VP mags on it in Commiefornia. But you will need an X-Grip adaptor. The HK Parts mag extension works well to convert the short mag it comes with but does have an odd pinky finger forward feel to it.

As to other accessories, there is an incredible paucity of such things so the only one I can suggest is a lot of ammo to shoot if you can find it.

Wish list items: a lighter-weight hammer spring but all that I have discovered in this journey suggests HK has already put a light spring in. Doesn't feel like it, I assure you. Since I am on a rant, one thing that doesn't work as advertised is the UM Tactical scope mount.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts