HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a recent many years Glock owner to HK convert. Swapped a G-19 for a USP-C last month, and a G-26 for a P2000SK just a couple days ago. Very pleased with the upgrade in safety and quality.

I just got some CDNN flat floorplate P2000SK mags today, and the gun feels so much better to hold then the squashy finger extension plates.

Wish they'd sell the gun with one mag of each type, to let the owners feel each type of mag at the store, and decide which route to go. The first time I held a P2000SK with the pinky extension, it was very uncomfortable. With the flat floorplates, it feels great.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Flat Agree

I prefer both for my USPC and P2000SK.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yeah, CDNN has deals on the 357sig (works for 40cal, not sure of 9mm) with fat baseplates for like $15/ea new

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yep, me too. I have the P2000. I knew there was something I didn't like about the gun at first. I read another member's post, got the flat floorplates & never looked back. The HK is a great gun regardless of model. They get better with the flat mag floorplate, imho. There is 1 very crabby poster(needs more fiber in his diet) who prefers the pinky rest ones that I know of & will pay extra for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts