HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all new P2000SK's come with two additional grip panels? I ordered a P2000SK and the pistol was new in the box, but did not have any additional grip panels as described on H&K's web site.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, thanks. The pistol did not have an additional backstrap. I will contact the gun store in KY and see if it was misplaced. Thanks..........

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
This seems to be very common as of late. When I bought my P2Ksk 2 years ago it came with one extra(a large). Now I've been hearing from multiple people on this board that they only received the the medium backstrap.

·
Registered
207 Posts
This seems to be very common as of late. When I bought my P2Ksk 2 years ago it came with one extra(a large). Now I've been hearing from multiple people on this board that they only received the the medium backstrap.
I just got my P2000SK (BB date) a few weeks ago and it came with the medium backstrap installed and that's it. I called H&K customer service and they took my "no charge" order for the large one. That's the good news. The bad news is they said the large backstraps have been out of stock for awhile and wouldn't be available for another couple of months or more.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
This is becoming the standard practice rather than an exception and not just for the P2000SK, but all HK45's and P2000 Series sidearms. I guess rather than hold up shipment, they are shipping without and waiting for call back by customers. WTF, HK? This is something other manufacturers would due, but at a much lower cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts