HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I'm really interested in picking up an SK. I'm wondering if anyone could comment on how they like the grip. Here is my reason for asking.

When I hold the SK in the store it has the grip extentions, this means that I can't get my three fingers between the trigger guard and the grip extention.

So my options are to let my pinkie ride on the grip extention a little bit, or to get the flat base plates which will mean my pinkie rides below the grip a little bit. I think.

So with those options, for the guys who have the SK, what do you do? Do you find yourself able to control the gun with these slightly less than standard grip options?

Clearly the SK seems pretty easy to conceal since it has a very short handle, any comments concerning concealment?

Thanks

H

·
0 Posts
P2000SK grip

I have one and love it. 9mm DA/SA. I find the most comfortable grip and with the most control is to have my ring finger over and my pinkie under the grip extension. Works for me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have the flat bases and let my pinkie ride under the grip. The best feel for me is having USPc mags in it...I just need some X-Grips and I'm set.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the flat bases and let my pinkie ride under the grip. The best feel for me is having USPc mags in it...I just need some X-Grips and I'm set.
So when you let your pinkie ride under the grip, does that effect your accuracy or anything else about your ability to shoot?

Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
So when you let your pinkie ride under the grip, does that effect your accuracy or anything else about your ability to shoot?

Thanks
No. My SK is a tack driver.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also use the SK with my pinky below the mag whether using the extended front or standard flat base plate.

My wife has an identical one and she loved the estended floor plate as she can get all three fingers between the trigger guard & base plate.

Both of us shoot our SKs pretty well. She shoots it a lot better than the Glock 26 & 19 she used to use for her CCW. Very accurate little 9mm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts