HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I got my first gun (P2000SK) about six months ago and its great. I just decided to change it from the heavy LEM to light LEM and I finally got it.
After I changing the FPBS out, I was racking the slide and noticed that the trigger pulls to the rear then goes forward when the slide goes forward.

Usually when I dry fire practice, I never pay attention if the trigger normally does this. However yesterday I just happen to see it and was a little paranoid if I messed something up.
Is the trigger supposed to pull all the way back when you pull the slide back?

Thanks in advance,

(I can try to link a video if what I'm saying doesn't make sense)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi all,

I got my first gun (P2000SK) about six months ago and its great. I just decided to change it from the heavy LEM to light LEM and I finally got it.
After I changing the FPBS out, I was racking the slide and noticed that the trigger pulls to the rear then goes forward when the slide goes forward.

Usually when I dry fire practice, I never pay attention if the trigger normally does this. However yesterday I just happen to see it and was a little paranoid if I messed something up.

Thanks in advance,

Hey... I've done dozens of these, and the most common issue was the TRS... Is that correct? Please take a picture of the underside where you can see the spring in back of the trigger. Also, when the slide is off, can you manually (should be easy) push down on the FPB plunger, and with another punch push the striker so can see it coming out where it would hit the primer? and then retract under it's own spring retention?
It sounds like the plunger is not going down, and when you rack the slide with a non-moving plunger, the trigger bar is getting caught on it and moving the trigger back and forth....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Both of my LEMs do this. Normal.
I had to check... all 3 of mine do it too! Never noticed that. And I just noticed that when the slide locks back, so does the trigger. Had LEM's since they were offered, and never noticed... I'm sure it has something to do with the assisted (half) cocking mechanism of the LEM trigger system

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks in advance,

Hey, did you have as much "fun" as I did changing out the TRS ???? The 1st time I did it I got so mad at it.... I bought HKParts TRS Tool... which sucked. I finally got the hang of it after my 3rd time... I use 2 punches as pilots, one from the left, then catch the right one, then the pin... now it's super quick and easy, but those 1st few times really tried my patience.!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both of my LEMs do this. Normal.
I had to check... all 3 of mine do it too! Never noticed that. And I just noticed that when the slide locks back, so does the trigger. Had LEM's since they were offered, and never noticed... I'm sure it has something to do with the assisted (half) cocking mechanism of the LEM trigger system
Glad to hear this is normal! I appreciate the swift replies guys!

Hey, did you have as much "fun" as I did changing out the TRS ???? The 1st time I did it I got so mad at it.... I bought HKParts TRS Tool... which sucked. I finally got the hang of it after my 3rd time... I use 2 punches as pilots, one from the left, then catch the right one, then the pin... now it's super quick and easy, but those 1st few times really tried my patience.!
You have NO IDEA. I lost the spring a couple times, the dang thing was difficult to push down without the spring rotating on you... However, I felt like if I didnt have the tool it would have been impossible. Disclaimer: It literally took 2 hours and persistence until I finally got it. I think it took me one hour to fully understand exactly how it fit, although I thought I understood from the forum tutorial... "Fun"? 10/10 lol

^^ what he said. The other guy who commented on this thread doesn't know crap. He just knows how to run up his post count so he could sell.
Okay thanks! I was about to open to manual to see what he was referring to.

Thanks all for helping me, I really appreciate it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts