HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a suggestion for a good concealed carry holster for a P2000SK? So far I have only found 2 IWB holsters that say they fit the sk (NSAII IWB and Blade-Tech UCH), and haven't found an ankle holster made for the sk. If any of you know of another option or can recomend one of the two above I'd appreciate your advice.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Welcome to the fourm!! I would suggest www.fist-inc.com they have a great ISW holster for the P2000SK you can pick your belt loops and also get a sweat guard.Try the K7 n Kydex. I have one and it works great! It's made from Kydex and works very well. I wear it at about 4:00 -4:30 depending on belt loops. They also sell great belts. TJ

·
Registered
43 Posts
tucker leather makes a great IWB, I would think he has one for the p2000sk, the one bad thing is he is about 6 months wait for delivery.:95:

R58

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try the cross-breed super tuck . . .you'll never by another holster . . .

I have a crossbreed super tuck holster. I got my in about 4 weeks- made of horsehide and kydex. 2 minutes after it's on, you forget it's even there. I asked him for the LEO cut which allows for a better combat grip on draw.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/beltslide.html

You'll love it. Great folks to do business with and 2 week no questions asked return policy.

DWALLS

·
Registered
616 Posts
They VMII by Milt Sparks has gotten a lot of positive reviews for the P2ksk. In fact, I havent heard from anyone who didnt like the VMII.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone have a suggestion for a good concealed carry holster for a P2000SK? So far I have only found 2 IWB holsters that say they fit the sk (NSAII IWB and Blade-Tech UCH), and haven't found an ankle holster made for the sk. If any of you know of another option or can recomend one of the two above I'd appreciate your advice.
You can take a look at this IWB. Not a long wait and I hear they're very good.
http://rogholsters.com/iwb.html

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
While it is not a IWB I really like the Galco SOB! The weapon is easy for me to get too feels good and is not noticible unless I obviously tuck in my shirt.

M

·
0 Posts
new guy

Hi I am new here - great forum. Spent many guest-hours browsing through bunch of useful info.

Anyways I chose this Don Hume holster for two reasons. One is price - around $40. 2nd - the sweat shield. Cudn't find comparable quality holster for less.

The model is PCCH #25USP-C, originally designed for USP-C, but holds P2000Sk tight.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have a Kramer IWB, a Milt Sparks VM2, and a tucker OWB for my p2000sk. i like them all. i am wearing my VM2 right now, it is very comfortable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ended up going with the Galco NSAII and one of their ultra-deep-super-secret-blah-blah-something-or-other magazine carriers. When I get it, I'll let you know what I think of it. Thanks for all the suggestions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts