HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried many of the custom holster Artists, all stated none available for the P2000SK or many are confused on the HK models, except for Mitch Rosen which are available, Some stated, no plastic model gun models for holster forming. If you do a search, It is from Red Gun ASP police supply for $40. Apparently. holster suppliers are not interested in HK. I will spend the $150 for a MR holster, he supports us. Glock owners buy Galco.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Tried many of the custom holster Artists, all stated none available for the P2000SK or many are confused on the HK models, except for Mitch Rosen which are available, Some stated, no plastic model gun models for holster forming. If you do a search, It is from Red Gun ASP police supply for $40. Apparently. holster suppliers are not interested in HK. I will spend the $150 for a MR holster, he supports us. Glock owners buy Galco.
I believe that Milt Sparks, Comp-Tac, Blade-Tech, and many other custom holsters make a P2000sk rig.

I also think that they do support us but they may not have the mold for that gun. It doesnt meant they dislike HK fans or anything.

And what do you mean by "Glock owners buy Galco?" I am confused by that statement.

·
Registered
35 Posts
There is a leather IWB holster right now for sale on this site. Someone else needs to buy it before I have to buy it also.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glok

Never a problem finding Glock holsters. Try to find a LH OWB SK leather holster without a 12-24 month wait.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
If you look at www.fist-inc.com You will find that they make a huge selection of holsters for HK. They are also easy to deal with and the price is not out of this world. I have several and they work great. They are also usually on a qucik turn around to you!! TJ

·
Registered
381 Posts
Never a problem finding Glock holsters. Try to find a LH OWB SK leather holster without a 12-24 month wait.
Thats because there are more Glocks out there than P2000sk pistols. As well as the majority of holsters made to ship are for the more popular guns such as Glock and 1911s. And to top it off the majority of these are for right handed people since the majority of people in this world are right handed.

So its not the holster manufacturers, its you and everother lefthanded person. I myself am a lefty so dont take offense. If we started to order holsters for a P2000sk en masse we would be able to find some from easily.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I like my Galco Concealable holster very much. Wish I had the one HK offers on their website. High quality, readily available and reasonable price...what's not to like?

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,642 Posts
P2000SK Holster, OWB, in black or brown, left or right, with mag carrier, and it has an HK logo... Oh, and it's made by Galco...

I rather like mine.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I wish they would do an HK themed holster for the P2000. It looks great.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I really like that Galco Straightgrain!! The last one I had was a Yaki slide, and I had purchased it through Galls.

It had been stictched so much that on the first time I wore it. on one of the side of where it had been stictch. It came apart due to the stiching cutting through the leather like a serrated knife. Of course I didn't noitce it till I had almost droped my HK 45f Tac on the ground. luckly I was sitting in my car and was getting out when it fell. ( I am a righty)

Galls, made it right for me, but I wonder if it would have scratched the crap out off my weapon, I know I would have been very unhappy about that!!! TJ

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I bought a Galco SOB holster and have no problems using it. In fact it works great I like it alot.

·
Registered
373 Posts
For an IWB, it's hard to beat the new Comp-Tac MTAC at 80 bucks. Extremely comfortable, well-made, very concealable, and best, shipping within 2 weeks. Shown with a P2000:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts