HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have 2 USP 40 Comp LEM and want to look at replacing one of them with the P2000SK 40 cal LEM. Any pros or cons?

Thanks

Mr Ed

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cons: The SK grip is pretty short, so if you have big hands this can be a con with your fingers falling off the bottom of the grip.

Pros: The SK grip is pretty short, so it's very easy to conceal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
short grip is easily fixed with X-Grip... extra finger on the mag and fits the regular p2k mag instead of the 10 round p2kSK!!! WOOT other than that, p2kSK friggen rocks... best gun i owned yet! very accurate!

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I first picked up a P2000SK, I knew I wanted one, and when I first fired it, I knew I was going to keep it. No regrets, and it travels everywhere with me.

I really like the LEM trigger, and if I could design a firearm, I'd hope it would be what the P2000SK turned out to be.

·
Registered
616 Posts
The SK is a beautiful thing. It really fills a niche position in that it is a great deep concealment weapon and BUG but its just large enough to feel substantial and have a good ammo capacity. The only con I can think of is that the sight radius is pretty damn short, so its not going to have the accuracy of a USPf or USPc, but it is still far above the minimum requirements for what would be considered combat accuracy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Liking this P2SK thing

Liked it so much-got a LEM version!

Now the sonovagun goes on sale-:mad:, Where were those sales last month...

·
Registered
68 Posts
I never even knew about the LEM triggers, buddy over in Germany asked me to go to a local store to find one and try it out. Ended up coming home with it after some horse trading for around 500 or so. It was a used P2000SK in 9mm. The trigger is sweet, no external safety to worry about and VERY accurate especially for such a small sight radius.

Can't say enough good about em. I plan on running mine through some IDPA and IPSC matches to make sure they run really well.

Billy

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I love my P2000SK 40S&W in LEM it's a great weapon and I like it alot. I have big hands. I wear like a 2XL glove and the length of the grip is no problem for me to shoot.

I just let my pinky hang like I am sipping on tea with the Queen. TJ

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have about 650 rounds through my new P2KSK. I love it, and am waiting to get the lighter trigger rebound spring & firing pin block spring from HK (see sticky) to lighten the trigger to more closely match the LEM triggers I have installed on my USP-C's. The ONLY thing I have noticed about the P2KSK (factory LEM V2-soon to be V1) that I don't like is that the reset on the trigger is a few mm longer than on my USP's. Don't know why, but it is. Other than that, love it.

I find that at the range the standard USP-C 9mm mags work just great even without the X-Grip adapter. I personally haven't bought one because it's just one more part to manage and frankly, I have pretty big hands that I worry are going to get pinched in between the bottom of the P2KSK grip and the X-Grip adapter when reloading (I noticed this happened while shooting my friends Micro XD with the extended mag). There is plenty of purchase with just the extra rectangle shape of the mag sticking out below the grip. Just my 2 cents, though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts