HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have experience shooting both of these, I would like to hear your opinion as to which trigger and pistol is better..

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'm astonished by how much I like the LEM trigger in my P30sk. I have a VP9 and was anticipating the p30 to feel mushy. How wrong I was. I may be getting rid of the VP9 and picking up a P30l for action pistol shoots.......or maybe I'll just keep both lol.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I would go with the P30SK, its not just that the trigger is slightly better, but the entire gun feels great in the hand for such a small form factor.

·
Registered
688 Posts
There is no right or wrong answer. Both are excellent in their own way. I have/had P2000, P2000sk in all three calibers and P30sk pistols. I bought my P30sk LE edition early when they first came out. In my opinion anyone that says they are the same probably hasn't had much one on one time with both.

The P30sk comes standard as V1 and the P2000/P2000sk comes standard as V2. For the record, V2 is my preference for a carry pistol. Yeah, I could have simply changed out the springs but didn't want to. So right out of the box there is a marked difference and I wanted my P30sk and P2000/P2000sk triggers to be identical. The ergonomic P30sk grip panels and back straps is a big advantage over the P2000sk in that it fits more hand sizes. With the largest side panels the P30sk is slightly wider. The P30sk has more aggressive looking slide serrations than does the P2000sk. The P2000/P2000sk is sleeker looking. The P30sk comes only in 9mm while the P2000/P2000sk is much more versatile in all three calibers. The P30sk requires a minute modification to the P2000sk magazine base pads if you want to use them for a "pinky" rest.

I liked the V1 LEM P30sk and enjoyed shooting it. But I just preferred my P2000sk pistols a little more so my P30sk was sold...for more than I had into it.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
If you have experience shooting both of these, I would like to hear your opinion as to which trigger and pistol is better..
P2000SK 40 V1
P30SK 9mm V1

The triggers are a wash.
Which gun is better amounts to personal preference.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm fortunate to own both but find I use the P30sk more for daily carry. Really love the ergos on the grip and seem to shoot the P30sk better in spite of way more trigger time on my P2ksks. My current sample has a wicked good trigger.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I shot a buddies LEM V1 P2000SK last year, and own a P30SK LEM V1.

For me it was an easy decision; the configurable panels of the P30SK as well as larger paddle release made it a better overall package. (I do have a VP9 for gun games so the paddle matching more closely to that might be less important if the SK was your only pistol.)

I don't recall the triggers being that different. Both have a long (1") relatively light pull to the crisp break. An LEM is probably not going to be the gun for the lowest split time, but as a CCW pistol, it works very well.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
The P30SK has superior ergonomics.
But with 180 gr subsonic ammo?
I shoot my P2000SK better.
You really need to shoot both to make a choice.
The good news? Both are Winners :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts