HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gentlemen,

Has anyone installed Ameriglo sights on their p2000SK ?
I came across a thread somewhere which I cannot seem to find where the person posting stated that the gunsmith had a hard time.
Are Meprolights a more reliable option ?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Someone said on here during another thread that the Meps are good enough until we get a better offering. At $89 they would be a good throw away sight. The added bonus of them would be they have a ledge. Although the front blade is too fat but everything available is really.

I'm really trying hard to just deal with the stock sights until we can get Trij HD's or even Hienies if it's my only option.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
I like Meps because their sights are brighter and fit the P2000/P2000SK with no additional fitting.
Were you able to install the sights yourself, or did you send them to someone TooSixy? I just bought a P2000sk V3 .40 last night and it really needs a set of NS.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My 9mm has Mepro and my 357 Sig has trijicon. I prefer the trijicon over the mepro. Jmho

·
Registered
37 Posts
Installed mine myself,,wooden dow and hammer.....worked great and haven't had a problem with them at all..no scuff marks either. Why send out to someone else who is gonna charge you for something that you can and should be capable of doing yourself. Meppro's are fine and very bright..just not as good as the original contrast that came with your weapon in the daytime. That's the trade off..ask yourselfs? When is the chances of me needing to defend myself or my loved ones gonna take place ,in the day or night? Your prolly just gonna point and shoot anyway if your offender is within the 10-20ft distance that is usually the case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.