HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've checked all the names in slide milling for optics cutting that I could find and I've only found one company that is willing to do it on the p2ksk, MK3firearms. The one other company that came highly recommended has stopped taking orders and they are retiring.

You guys happen to know if there is some permanent damage that could happen if things don't go right? I have not been able to find any feedback about any company cutting into the p2sk. I'm told it is alot more complicated then the other hk guns.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I've checked all the names in slide milling for optics cutting that I could find and I've only found one company that is willing to do it on the p2ksk, MK3firearms.
Wright Armory doesn't do it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had my VP9sk slide milled for a Trijicon RMR by Primary Machine of Louisiana. The workmanship is impeccable. I have several thousand rounds through it with no issues. (Pre ammo shortage).
Target is Speer Lawman 124 gr, 25 rounds at 75 feet.
Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory Font
Wood Automotive design Audio equipment Gas Flooring

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Bunch of shops can mill VPs. It is hammer fired HKs that are the abandoned children of dot life. It is ironic how Housel's retirement opened up a void that nobody is willing to fill.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Best to call them. Not everything they are able to do is listed in their site. I had them mill my Steyr S9 A1 which is not listed and other machine shops would not accept.
Bunch of shops can mill VPs. It is hammer fired HKs that are the abandoned children of dot life. It is ironic how Housel's retirement opened up a void that nobody is willing to fill.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'll get in contact with primary machine. I do not recall if i've spoken to then already but it's worth a shot. I was binge calling/emailing companies to find someone. thank you for the suggestion

1 - 9 of 9 Posts