HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you say that $789.00 is a good price for a P2000sk v2 LEM. NIB 3 mags and night sights. I'm thinking that it is, but just not entirely sure. Thanks ahead of time.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's an excellent price. I just paid $769 without night sites, which are another $80 to $100. I don't pick mine up for another week or two.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Clyde Armory (policeguns.com) price is for cash, check or money order... They charge an extra 3% if you pay by credit card. Still not a bad price, but just don't be shocked by it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
What do they consider debit card? I would like to use my debit card because I get Continental Airlines miles for every 2 dollars I spend.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Give them (Clyde Armory) a call and ask about debt cards.

The issue is with the processing fees that banks charge for credit cards. Especially bad are the cards that offer cash back to the cardholder. That 2 or 3% you get back is deducted from what the merchant receives. Some American Express and Discover cards can cost the merchant 5 to 8% which on something expensive like a H&K gun could be $40 to $60 that the merchant looses.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys. IF I order online, do I have to pay extra to a dealer in town to have it shipped to them as if buying it on gunbroker.com?

·
Registered
4 Posts
If whoever your shipping it to (FFL) charges for a transfer then "Yes" you will have to pay them. In my area they are from $10-25.00 for a transfer.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I would call up www.policeguns.com for the gun. I would then mail them a certified check, as most likely a debit card will be considered a credit card for their card processing company, and send them a copy of an FFL you wish to use. Then I would pay my FFL once the gun arrives.

Afterwards I would send the gun to Tecumseh for making all of this possible. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts