HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I purchased a P2000SK 357sig last week and have a few questions. I have the da/sa version.
First how do I lighten up the DA or what are my options? I have a sig p220 da/sa, and like da/sa but would like a little lighter da on the h&k. Is it a similar process as the LEM thread stickied?
Second from my understanding the P2000 night sights will fit the p2000sk, so cool there. What options are available as far as laser sights though? I have a lasermax internal on my sig and love it, but I don't think they make one for H&Ks. I am looking for a low profile rail one. It looks like most rail lasers require a rail conversion to use on H&Ks.

Thanks for the help. I found out about the X-grips here :).

·
Registered
381 Posts
The rails on the P2000 series are now standard. You dont need a conversion peice. I am sorry but I cannot help you with much else.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eh $200 price off retail, and all they had was da/sa. I like the da/sa of my sig, just would like to get the da down a tad on the h&k.

thanks for the help Tecumseh.

love the Collateral sig.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For a laser sight you should check out the X2L from insight. It is one of the only ones that can fit on the ultra short rail of the sub-k.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Lasermax also has a very compact laser. It's got a built in rail on the bottom so you could add a light at some point if you wanted too.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool thanks.

I think I am going to try and lighten the pull back some, will this spring work (its from the stickied post)
Trigger return spring # 214164

Any opinion on pull over grips for the sk? The stock grips are a bit hard for my taste.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
If you are looking for a laser without a tactical light, Laseryte makes one that is pretty small. Its probably the most compact one that I have seen.

Here is the link: http://www.laserlyte.com/sub-compact/index.html
+10! Laserlyte is the smallest laser out there - real high quality too. Cant go wrong with this laser - looks right at home on the P2000SK!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Wow! This is a new addition for the SK since I last looked. Pretty well priced too. Too bad they didn't design it with rails so you can add a light on.

So is this the only laser system that has been designed to fit on the P2000SK?

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
by the way..anyone know if those fit easier on the V3 P2000SK? or V2? Same?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts