HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best prices on the x-grip adaptors? And, is there any word on the availablity of the slim slide releases?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I heard that the slim slide stops will be for sale in a few months from some thread or another on this forum. Apparently HK is out of stock.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mountain Man, you wrote:
Actually, HK has said they WILL NOT be importing the slim levers, I hope they change their position on this.
Over six years ago, HK USA also stated that they would not submit the P7M8 for California certification. I initiated a letter campaign that convinced them to change their mind. Read these threads from 2001:

http://www.parkcitiestactical.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000775

http://www.parkcitiestactical.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000808

http://www.parkcitiestactical.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000991

With regard to the slim slide stop levers, in addition to conveying your desire to buy them, I also suggest stating how much you're willing to pay for a set. These were $40 per set through my no-longer-viable source, which will give you a good starting figure. I will be at the 2008 SHOT Show, and will bring up this topic when I visit their booths.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Top Gun Supply has the best price on X-Grip adapters and they are great to deal with.
http://www.topgunsupply.com/X-Grip-HK-P2000SK-pr-1061.html

HK is currently out of stock of the slim slide release but is expecting more in soon.

Has anyone had experience with this X-Grip adaptor? Does it make it noticeably bulker to conceal the gun. I am trying out a P2000sk in 40 cal I just bought and it hides better than my compact 40. The ability to gain the rounds lost from the switch would be great.... but want more / better concealment.

Will it work with a flat base / floor plate or just the ones with the finger extension?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Has anyone had experience with this X-Grip adaptor? Does it make it noticeably bulker to conceal the gun. I am trying out a P2000sk in 40 cal I just bought and it hides better than my compact 40. The ability to gain the rounds lost from the switch would be great.... but want more / better concealment.

Will it work with a flat base / floor plate or just the ones with the finger extension?
I Have the X grip, and if you use it on the Sk, it carries more like a USPc, so you go a bit backwards as far as conceilability.
Also, its designed to be used with the finger rest mags.

·
Registered
32 Posts

I use an X-grip adapter for my P2SK 40, but as a reload. Unfortunately the adapter slides up and down the mag-so in a SHTF moment it could bind during reload.

That said, it kinda makes no sense to get a P2SK to CCW, then add the longer mag (making it the same height as the USP/P2K). Better as a reload...

It does work w/flat bottom mag plates-but is designed for extended bottoms.

My .02

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In regards

That's odd that your x-grip slides up and down. I've got one, just looking for a couple extra's (that's why I posted the ?) The one I have doesn't slide at all, in fact it is a pretty snug fit. You, may want to look into getting another. Also, they do work with the flat mag plates. I use mine with a flat mag plate with my USPc mags, fits fine, no gap or anything. Speaking of mag plates, my P2KSK, came with flat mag plates on both mags. Which I prefer, but just for kicks, I tried an extended floorplate from a USPc .357 on it, and the mag would not seat. I then tried a USPc 9mm extended floorplate. Works fine, but there is a small gap. Are the P2ksk floorplates, exclusive to that model? Looks like the search for slim line slide levers is not going to be easy. Does anyone know if you can find the regular one's anywhere?

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts