HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a P2000SK V3 BF Date Code = 2017 in 40 S&W Today

I have two Hk USP Compact 40s & know those ten magazines I have can be used in the P2000SK with a spacer

This pistol will be for carry OWB

Have never owned a P2000

In the past I have had a USPc357, 2xUSPc40s, P7M8 & a USP45Tactical

This little pistol really seems to fit the hand really good

What should I look out for?
Rectangle Sleeve Trigger Air gun Gun barrel

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Great pistol, great find. I’ve got one just like it except LEM. Go shoot the crap out of it and carry with confidence!! Nothing really to “look out for”. Get a standard p2000 .40 mag and X-grip gap filler so you’ll have a larger round count as either a carry mag or back up/ range spare mag. P2000 series is robust, comfortable and a Goldilocks model IMHO. I carry AIWB so can’t help with OWB holsters but either way. Great buy and congrats!! .40 S&W is also my preferred carry round.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congratulations, I have a 9mm V2, phenomenal pistol! Ordered a Solum Tool +0 extension yesterday and a new 10 round magazine, looking forward to seeing if the hype is real on the Solum.

I carry mine OWB in a Vedder LightDraw and a Galco Silhouette High Ride.

·
Registered
100 Posts
As the others have stated, a fine pistol. I have the sk in 40 v3 and really like it. Way overlooked cc pistol and the best sub compact 40 there is IMO. I just added the solum plus 0
Extensions to 2 of my factory sk mags and really like the way they feel. Just enough more room now on the grip to not bunch up my fingers if that makes sense. The pinky extensions are ok but I think I am going to like these better. I didn’t want the flat ones that you have to tuck your pinky up and under the grip. Will shoot it tomorrow. I have uspc mags also with the x grips and when I carry owb I do so with the uspc mags. Iwb is the 9 rounders. I use muddy River leather holsters iwb and owb. Congrats on your sk. You will love it. Wished I would have purchased one years ago and not waited til about 4 months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Must have sounded like I picked the P2000SK Up, said Came Across
Which actually meant I held it talked to the owner of the gunstore & even looked in the Black Case to see what it came with, The two magazines, one extra back strap, key, HK Lock & Manual, Everything except the Sticker
I wanted to buy it but was reluctant, I have the money, was in a Rush with my son in the car
Plan on going back to the LGS in the morning & having a 2nd look, 1st Thing, 10am
It had the laser engraver Hk Logo
I have ten Hk USP Compact/P2000 40 Magazines in my stash, SO...

Still Can't explain why I hesitated but I Did.
Watch it be Gone by the Morning
That's Usually my Luck

Will report Back in the Morning
Gary/Hk

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I know. My LGS actually has a HK p2000sk (new) in stock right now. It’s a 9mm V3 regular sights. If I already didn’t own that gun (and prefer LEM) and like the standard p2000 size better I would have already bought it. But they almost never have anything HK! Don’t get me wrong, I’m still tempted but I’m kinda waiting to see if they can get me a couple more I’ve “ordered” from them that I don’t already have.

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's my New Hk Carry Pistol Hk P2000SK V3 40 BF
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Material property Gun accessory
White Air gun Trigger Grey Machine gun
Watch Product Rectangle Silver Font
Wood Automotive tire Machine Pattern Metal
Output device Peripheral Office supplies Gadget Office equipment

Five years old & Never Fired except by the tester @ Hk B. Wemer, What happened to Morlock?
This Pistol is so much smaller & lighter than my two USP Compacts it's hard to believe
+ I Have three nice leather holsters for this little gem
@Freak PM Coming on the magazine adaptors
Gary/Hk-USPC-40

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Anyhow @Freak

Holster Options
I have a Don Hume IWB LH that works well in the LH inside pocket of my leather jacket
The RH one for IWB & a Galco paddle holster, All from my holster stash box
Computer Personal computer Laptop Peripheral Netbook
Air gun Handgun holster Trigger Gun accessory Everyday carry
Motor vehicle Handgun holster Bumper Font Automotive design
Computer keyboard Peripheral Input device Font Mouse

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am really liking this Sub Compact Hk P2000SK
Can be made a bit shorter in grip with a flat floorplate -> https://hkparts.net/product/p2000sk-floor-plate-low-profile-p1676.htm/
Can be made longer with a X-Grip & a USPc40 MAGAzine -> https://hkparts.net/product/hk-p30sk-p2000sk-magazine-sleeve-x-grip-p910.htm/
It feels superb in my hands & is 100% ambidextrous, Small light weight & powerful.
Can use my existing USPc40 Magazines + the three holsters from my holster stash
Loving the P2000SK V3 40 S&W 🤟

·
Registered
4 Posts
My EDC is a 40 caliber P2000. I don't really like to shoot the SK version. There just isn't enough gun for me to hold onto and get back on target quickly. I can fly with my P2000. The SK, I shoot like a senior citizen on his way to Bingo after too many bloody Marys.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts