21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The P2000SK won't get shot much but will get tested & carried
If I want something bigger, I will just shoot one of my USP Compact 40s
Thinking about ordering a Flat Floor Plate & a X-Grip for use with a 12 round USPc40 magazine
Make one magazine smaller for carry & the X-Grip for a flat based USPc40 magazine
I have medium size hands; Wear Large size gloves & Turn 56 years old this month
Sure, the P2000SK 40 will have some recoil but I'm up for it
Might even look into a 357 SIG Barrel for it too, If I can find a Factory one, That Is

👇 Already Have these pieces in my Basket @ HKParts.Net
Automotive tire Bumper Audio equipment Rectangle Circle

Rectangle Automotive exterior Bumper Gadget Auto part

Rectangle Font Auto part Bumper Automotive fog light

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
@Hk-USPC-40 another possible option to you: Solum Tool

While I prefer the stock pinky floor plate (jams my hand web nice high and snug), this option also works out well ….they’ve even got + capacity options if wanted (and a few color options if your into that).

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Composite material Gun accessory
Trigger Camera Gun barrel Bumper Gun accessory

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
@Hk-USPC-40 another possible option to you: Solum Tool

While I prefer the stock pinky floor plate (jams my hand web nice high and snug), this option also works out well ….they’ve even got + capacity options if wanted (and a few color options if your into that).

View attachment 314509 View attachment 314510
Thanks!!
Will look into one IF I have trouble
The Factory rubber lipped floor plate should work out OK
Crowds my Pinky a Bit
I will be ordering a flat floor plate & a X-Grip from HkPart.Net

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Here's the three Hk P2000SK 40 Magazines with Flat Floor Plates that I bought for $80 Shipped, Thanks @infrared35
Two look to have never been scratched by the magazine release
Should be all a Guy would ever need = Five Total
Rectangle Wood Automotive exterior Font Automotive lighting

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
👆 I will be looking into one of the VP9sk extensions next order from HkParts

And I could see the X-Grip shifting some, They used to have a set screw on the older ones
Of course you could drill & tap one into it with ease or wrap electric tape underneath it
Possibly a drop of Hot Glue

Tie Auto part Rectangle Automotive exterior Font
👈Like the looks of this... Thanks @jpgeorge

·
Registered
403 Posts
Here's the three Hk P2000SK 40 Magazines with Flat Floor Plates that I bought for $70 Shipped, Thanks @infrared35
Two look to have never been scratched by the magazine release
Should be all a Guy would ever need = Five Total
View attachment 314600 View attachment 314601 View attachment 314602 View attachment 314603 View attachment 314607
Get more mags!!!!! I think minimum I have 10 for an EDC gun and six for the others...

The factory pinky extension works great in my P30SK for the 13 round mag

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
I have shot hundreds of rounds through a VP9sk and P2000sk using low-capacity P2000 mags without x-grips. Zero problems. I have also used VP9 full size low-caps in my compacts. Still, never a problem. I usually run a two gun match with a VP9 and VP9sk having full size mags on my belt. I do start with a flush fit mag on the sk per the rules.

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I ordered two of the P30sk rubberized magazine extensions & an X-Grip Just because

My hands just can't seem to find enough room with the factory rubber extension, or it's really cramped & jams my middle finger into the magazine release

The flush fit base plate may even feel better letting the pinky ride below the magazine
Also ordered a couple magazine release springs & roll pins for my stash, I do have one Hk45C magazine release but with the way it's limited for space I may just install it on one of the USP Compacts, Will Have to WAIT & See!!

BTW there is a Hk45C magazine release & back strap on eBay that's up to $37
Anyone remember when these cost $6ea before they became unobtainable

Darn Old Swollen Sausage Fingers trying to shrink up to hold an Itty-Bitty Little Pistol 👉
Maybe if I lose some weight, I could even use my 36" Carry belt again. Yeah Right :LOL:

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
My Wife said someone from HK Parts called today, She Told them I was Dead, Seriously
I tried to call them back & got nothing
I assume they are out of something I ordered OR who knows

Got a package stolen last Tuesday, they said it was left on the porch?
It had a NEW Factory Hk USP Compact 357 SIG Barrel, a Magazine & a Apex trigger kit for a SD9 in it.
If anyone sees a USPc357 barrel for sale Let me know who what where when why

·
Registered
P2000sk V3 40 S&W
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
As I stated above look out for a New Factory Hk USP Compact 357 SIG Barrel for sale from Sothern Indiana or Louisville Kentucky. It was stolen from a Porch on 1/11/22 in Louisville.
Gun barrel Rectangle Trigger Font Gun accessory

Can't even believe that they would have left a $300 tiny package for the thieves to snag, Here I am eight days later with no resolution, Won't even tell you who I ordered it from, but USPS was the ones who delivered it supposably

Here may be a better pic of just the pinky extension.
View attachment 314836
benben which one of the grip extensions feels the best to YOU?
I ordered a couple P30sk ones & a X-Grip because I have 10 USP40C MAGAzines
Now I don't even know if HkParts.Net is sending my order or not either
I have always had trouble getting my orders when an Hk is involved?
Any other handgun part or holster etc. I order It's there on time even stuff I ordered from Europe & even from Athens Greece = No Problems at All!

Can't even figure out why? And forget getting the Hk45C magazine releases, they seem to have become unobtanium
Have one in my stash but need three + a couple springs & pins just because
Guess Hk doesn't make much money on them & that's why? Who Knows for Sure?
Saw that one sell for $60 on eBay, I'd give $60 for Ten Three of Them
I even saw HkParts.Net makes an ugly aluminum one for $50+ in goofy colors etc. trying to get in on the demand for the extended magazine releases

·
Registered
205 Posts
benben which one of the grip extensions feels the best to YOU?
Honestly both the P30sk pinky extension and the factory 13 round P30sk magazine both feel excellent! My Solum Tool extension is supposed to be delivered today? USPS absolutely sucks! The ST extension left IL and went to AZ.....to be delivered to NC? I'm looking forward to trying it.

EDIT....The XGrip hasn't seen much love lately although I am glad I have it.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts