HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few posts on this in the past and a few refer to the sticky. The sticky refers to the P2000SK LEM. I bought my P2000SK V3 through CDNN a year ago and measured the DA pull. It seems to run between 11-12 pounds. It normally stays in the 12's and will assume it will settle into the 11's. I am not happy with this at all. I need to lighten it up. Specially for my wife. She can operate the slide and the controls. It's the first pistol that she can hold and release the slide. She can rack the slide no problem and operate the magazine release. She loves the pistol, but has trouble operating the DA pull. I agree with her that the DA is just to much. Someone here needs to come up with a fix or HK needs to come up with a fix. I can replace any spring in the P2000SK, if anybody knows of a way please let me know.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Might want to order a USP match trigger return spring, that should lower it down some. Its a PITA to install though. you can also remove up to 2 coils off the hammer spring, it should still be reliable.

Bill

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not that there aren't enough variants already, but I've always thought it would be neat if HK offered one that would have a reduced DA pull. :cool:

Though I love my LEM trigger, I think a "v6" might cause me to jump ship to to DA/SA club.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Variant 6 is double action only with "safe" position and control lever (manual safety) on the right side of frame.

Variant 6 is not DA/SA

Any idea what the Match spring will bring the weight down to?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Compassman, I believe that you're referencing the USP series.

In the P2000/SK series there are 6 total variants, but don't think that there is one of them actually titled as a V6. In saying that I wished for a V6, I just meant that's probably what such a weapon would be designated as within the series. They could call it whatever they wanted, as long as it had a lighter DA pull. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not that there aren't enough variants already, but I've always thought it would be neat if HK offered one that would have a reduced DA pull. :cool:

Though I love my LEM trigger, I think a "v6" might cause me to jump ship to to DA/SA club.
+1 !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts