HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I’m looking to add a light (preferably a light/laser combo) to my wife’s P2000SK. Top choice would be the TLR-8 but not sure it fits.

Also looking for any other compatibilities/ideas/suggestions.

Thank you!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I use the Viridian C5L on my VP9sk and it fits perfectly. It's a good combo for its purpose, but the light output isn't spectacular. For clearing rooms, it's definitely good enough.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Here are a couple Internet pics of the TLR8, C5L and Crimson Trace Railmaster Pro (Cmr-205 I think) on the P2000sk for visual reference if it helps any to “see” them on the gun. Good luck in your endeavor.

Reactions: 4X4

·
Registered
347 Posts
I just read the viridian can be purchased with a video camera on it now. That is the only light that looks right on the sk IMO. TLR-7/8 for P2K and C5L for P2Ksk.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here are a couple Internet pics of the TLR8, C5L and Crimson Trace Railmaster Pro (Cmr-205 I think) on the P2000sk for visual reference if it helps any to “see” them on the gun. Good luck in your endeavor.

I'm pretty sure the TLR-8 won't fit the SK, I have the 7 which is the same size and footprint minus the laser and the keys don't match up.
The picture shows it but I don't think they have it securely mounted.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Got my key for the Tlr-7 for my P2000SK and I couldn't be more pleased. I almost gave up putting a compact light on my compact gun.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Another option. The Olight PL MINI 2 is awesome on subcompacts if you want to run a light. I don’t have a light on my P2000SK but put it on for the pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts