HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give some props to the X-grip for the P2000sk... In case you guys haven't tried it, it is wonderful. The gun is probably 10x as comfortable when using the P2000 mag and the X-grip adaptor. It is definately a MUST HAVE for any P2000SK owner... That's it.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Just wanted to give some props to the X-grip for the P2000sk... In case you guys haven't tried it, it is wonderful. The gun is probably 10x as comfortable when using the P2000 mag and the X-grip adaptor. It is definately a MUST HAVE for any P2000SK owner... That's it.
Hey James,
Does the X-Grip fill in the gap on the P30 mags when inside the P2Ksk? Please take a pic if you can.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it doesn't quite do that. The P30 mag is a bit longer than the P2000 mag... 15 rounds vs 13 rounds... Plus I hear that there are some other suttble differences between the two, so it isn't recommended that you interchange them... I use the 13 mag in my P2000sk though and it is awesome with the x-grip adaptor.

·
Registered
101 Posts
James: Have you done a range comparison of your shooting with the X-grip vs. the standard magazine? I really like the feel of the X-grip, and I like the extra rounds for concealed carry, but I was surprised that the groups were not that much better than the standard magazine with the flared lip. The flat bottomed magazine is more difficult for me to shoot, but it does conceal in a coat pocket the best. But if I concentrate on a proper grip and the front sight, my groups don't vary that much with the different magazine lengths.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts