HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for opinions on IWB holsters for the P2K. I am new to CCW and I am simply trying to take what I can from the experiences of others. If you are feeling especially generous, please offer up whether or not you carry spare magazines and if your magazine solution differs from your holster solution.

·
Banned
219 Posts
I highly recommend Foxx holsters. Great holsters/mag holders at a great price.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
I carry a P2000 in a Tucker Texas Heritage IWB holster most of the time. When It is really hot and sweaty I use a Comp-Tac Infidel.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

·
Banned
219 Posts
Here you go DaZe831...

It's a USPc, but apples and apples...

Very similar to a Crossbreed, but at half the price and without all the goofy crucifixes.
The hardware is all metal and pretty robust. The leather is a little thinner than some of the competition, which is a plus for me.
It makes it a bit more pliable, but I do not think it sacrifices durability.
I live in Arizona and I sweat like Danny Glover and this thing has been holding up excellently. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Thanks for sharing Sneed! Looks good. Definitely something to consider.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Great pistol for ccw...I purchased a garrett silent thunder and love it.
Another vote for Garrett. Have tried several more since buying my Silent Thunder Slim AIWB, but I keep coming back to it. Carried a P2k in one for several months and currently carry a P30 in one. I think it's near impossible to get a P2000 to print this way. The P30 conceals well this way also, but not as well as the P2000.

A few pics I took when I carried the P2k:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts