HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how you guys think the P2K sub compact would hold up at a hardcore shooting course like Tactical Response, Gunsight, etc,. You know the type of class where 1000 or so rounds are going through the gun over the course. Do you think it is as robust as the fullsize P2K? Has anyone used one at a weekend training or course?

Thanks in advance,

Viktor

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
The most I have put through mine at a time is around 200 or so. The pistol will do fine it will hold up just like any of its big brothers. I wouldn't worry about that. Especially if you clean it of a evening. I would say your biggest problem would be sore thumbs from loading the smaller cap mags. enjoy it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'd put money on it not only standing up and coming through with honors while other makes and models choke. Some members here are torture testing their P2000 series pistols far worse than you could imagine to include high round counts, limited cleaning and putting it thru some rough evaluations. It's a bit small IMO for that kind of work, but if it's your intended or is your carry weapon then I say run it through the course. It might not be as comfortable to shoot due to it's size versus say one of it's bigger brothers, but that's all subjective, the ergonomics of the P2000 are some of the best in the line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts