HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I called a LGS to see if there were in stock. I asked the guy, if they had any how much? He told me he had 8 and there's $45/ea. I asked him, "if I bought ALL eight, would he give them to me for $35?". He agreed. The schmuck still made money on them but I got my mags.

When I went in to pick them up he said they were sitting on his shelf for almost 6 months and he had never seen magazines sit so long but in this economy people afford the gun but don't buy the ammo, training or accessories to go along with it."

Since Hk's are such a premium priced gun, maybe this is a good way to deal with LGS's.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Wolvee,
I gotta agree with you. I am seeing a lot of HKs (USP & P2000) I've seen for years just sitting there. I tried to negotiate on the P30 before I bought my P30L but no budging on the price. I keep waiting to one day walk in and see the HK prices slashed but it never happens. Some of these HKs have been there so long that the price tags are so faded you can't even read them. Sometimes I just feel like coming in with half price MSRP cash on some of these 3+ year old HKs and make them throw me out of the store.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
I called a LGS to see if there were in stock. I asked the guy, if they had any how much? He told me he had 8 and there's $45/ea. I asked him, "if I bought ALL eight, would he give them to me for $35?". He agreed. The schmuck still made money on them but I got my mags.

When I went in to pick them up he said they were sitting on his shelf for almost 6 months and he had never seen magazines sit so long but in this economy people afford the gun but don't buy the ammo, training or accessories to go along with it."

Since Hk's are such a premium priced gun, maybe this is a good way to deal with LGS's.
Congrats on the deal! Sounds like you came out ahead only paying $35/ magazine. My last USPc mag cost me $60.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts