HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont need to decide between both what i need to know is, Is there a difference in price between the 2?? Should there be one due to caliber?

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
There both going to run the same price. You will be able to shoot a lot more 9mm for your money due to the cost difference between 9mm and .40 cal.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I would get the 9mm, for the reason frogman mentioned.
That said, I could not decide so I have one of each :)

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Lately I have seen better deals on the .40 LEM even though the MSRP is the same.

·
Registered
363 Posts
V1=light LEM
V2=reg. LEM
V3=sa/da with decocker
S model has a manual safety/shorter slide release and only comes in V3

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
same MSRP around where I live... .40 doesnt offer much of a savings over .45 (which is all I shoot) so I gotta say the 9mm is cheaper... $10/box of 50 is very tempting

·
Registered
69 Posts
Another vote for the 9mm. Cost and availability of ammo is the major reason. With premium ammo, there is really slight differences between the caliber. I always respond to the macho caliber claims the same way. Put up or shut up. I'll shoot them with my puny 9mm and since it doesn't cause any damage, they can shoot me with their 'major' caliber.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys for the misunderstanding. I am definitely going to get the 9mm due to ammo cost, that was and still is the original plan. What i wanted to know was if there was a price difference between the 2. When i went to the local dealer a while back they quoted me 849 for a .40 cal P30 and now i get a P30 V3 9mm quote for 879. So i was just wondering thats all. Regardless i will negotiate the price and try to bring it down to 800 since i have spend over 1k already on products from them anyways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts