HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the range today and shot my P30 side by side with my USP45.

Not complaining but the P30 in single action feels like its got an awful lot of travel compared to my USP's. Took it home and dry fired them with snap caps side by side and the P30s travel is very long in SA compared to the USP.

Any one else experience this as well? Or feel that the trigger travel on the P30 in SA is long?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Yeah its been a discussion on this forum many times. For me its just different. Don't hate it, don't love it more than any other HK. The P7 is hard to beat trigger wise. Just shoot the Hell out of it and you will get used to it. It such a non factor for me that I just traded for a 2nd P30L.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Everything about the P-Series is loooooooong.
Yep. When I shoot mine in the same session as any of my Sigs, it really stands out...but I'm still a HUGE fan. Love my P-Series pistols. It's been a long time since I've shot a USP and I have never shot the HK45c/HK45. Is the difference that substantial?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Put it this way, the p30's operation as a whole is much longer yet it is soo much smoother. The da of my hk45ct for example is alot heavier and not nearly as smooth, but the LOP is shorter. The sa of usp's, hk45's is much shorter with alot shorter reset. I dare to say my new to me yet just plain old uspf 45 has the best sa of all my hk's

·
Registered
890 Posts
Put it this way, the p30's operation as a whole is much longer yet it is soo much smoother. The da of my hk45ct for example is alot heavier and not nearly as smooth, but the LOP is shorter. The sa of usp's, hk45's is much shorter with alot shorter reset. I dare to say my new to me yet just plain old uspf 45 has the best sa of all my hk's
Thanks for the info Vdub.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts