HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called CDNN today and talked with Seth. Ordered a P7 PSP Grade A. I was joking around with him offering my CitiBank CC. He thought the credit card was quite funny. I then asked when the P30 would be in, found out they just got another order! So now they are both on the way. I will post picts after they arrive and I return from vacation.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on purchasing two of the finest 9mm handguns available. The guys at CDNN are the best!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Congrats on your two new HK's. My P30 should be here sometime to-morrow. I ordered mine from Marshall at CDNN.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im thinking of the p30 as my 1st handgun?..and this is very,very temping --wow this is the lowest price shipped i have seen so far. Let us know what you think of the p-30...

would the p-30 be a good choice for 1st time owners?...pros and cons comments please. thanks

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
im thinking of the p30 as my 1st handgun?..and this is very,very temping --wow this is the lowest price shipped i have seen so far. Let us know what you think of the p-30...

would the p-30 be a good choice for 1st time owners?...pros and cons comments please. thanks
The P30 would make a great handgun for anyone. 1st handgun or 1,000th handgun. You just have to have one of these things in your hand to believe how it feels. It also has low felt recoil nice magazine capacity, accurate as you know what. They are great. The only drawback about them is availability. Right now they are kinda hard to come by and so are mags for it but that will get better as time goes by I think.

That plus you won't like many other handguns much after getting used to the feel of the P30

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Thank god the P7 is as sweet of a gun as it is, because the P30 can and will spoil your hand! :)

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
2 great buys in one day... You´re one lucky man :)

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Word of advice...I ordered a grade B PSP from CDNN last week & when I picked it up at my local FFL I noticed it was a grade A (gun in excellent shape & plastic box with new owners manual). So anyone on here who is about to order a grade A I would save the $75 & order a grade B instead. Oh & btw I love shooting my new P30 that I had on layway before the holidays...I'll post some pics when I get the chance. Congrats on your new P7 & P30, now you will have something to look foward to when coming home from your vacay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts