HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious what the availability of the P30 is in the US, and what's it retailing for. I live in CA, so there's no chance that gun is going to be sold here, but if I read the law correctly, private party transfers are exempt from the certified roster....

You know, just trying to think of any possibility I can find, short of moving out of the state, or doing something illegal, to get my hands on one :p

Although, now that I think about it, the mags are gonna be a problem ...

L

·
0 Posts
didnt HK mention CA-compatible p30's?

i'd wait to see how it turns out. im in ca too, i dont see how they could afford NOT to send some p30's to CA, just because so many people would want them.

im pretty sure we wont have problems with mags. it wasnt too long before p2k magazines were everywhere, and for less than 20 dollars a piece now

·
Registered
97 Posts
I looked at one in Colorado Springs. I don't remember the exact price. Somewhere in the 800 dollar range.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I tend to doubt that we'll see it in California. After 1 Jan 2007 an auto-loader not already on the list as of that date must have both a magazine disconnecter and loaded chamber indicator.

Also, as I understand it, you can't do a private party transfer across state lines. A California resident would need to have a P30, and then you could do a private party transfer FTF.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts