HKPRO Forums banner

P30 factory threaded barrels?

4483 Views 20 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  75bronco
Any info on when/if factory threaded barrels will be available for the P30?
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Probably never, however you're in luck, someone on here found out that the P30L barrels will fit and function in the regular P30s and there is enough extra barrel you can get it threaded by a gunsmith to fit a suppressor.
We have no estimated time frame, but hope to have P30 threaded barrels in the near future.
Any hope for threaded barrel for the longer P30L version? Or just the P30?
Any hope for threaded barrel for the longer P30L version? Or just the P30?
Do not know at this point what HK Germany has in the works.
Please let us know when you have news about this.
Any update on this? Just got my 45c, threaded barrel on the way. Would love a factory threaded barrel for my P30. Osprey is already headed here. Should be great for both.
No further development. U.S. demand has already exceeded production at the HK factory in Germany. Most likely will not see a P30 threaded barrel in 2012.
You have broken my heart, sir. What am I to do with all this cash I have been saving for my threaded barrel and a nice can to hang on it? Such an outstanding pistol deserves a full line of parts and accessories. Please stay in touch and let us know if there is further news.
So from what I hear if I get a P30L barrel and have it threaded for my P30S it will work in it just fine right. I want to get the 40S&W Osprey for my P30..
Yes, in fact HKParts.net has listings for a couple different P30L barrels that have been threaded for use as tactical barrels for the P30. They extend past the P30 slide a bit further than a factory threaded barrel would be expected to but they work just fine and they are genuine HK factory barrels. Although usually on back order, so go get on the waiting list. . . .
I need the 40S&W Barrel I guess you would just get one and send it off to be threaded.. what should the threads be I dont know too much on this. Its all new to me.. I just wish H&K would get on this for us it would be so much better if they would just sell the Barrel.
I'm pretty sure most pistol suppressors are threaded for 9/16X24, generally though they all have interchangeable pistons as part of the recoil booster so you could get a piston to match your barrel threading.
Got an email from HK Parts the other day... :)
I'm pretty sure most pistol suppressors are threaded for 9/16X24, generally though they all have interchangeable pistons as part of the recoil booster so you could get a piston to match your barrel threading.
Not the case!! You can get a suppressor in all kinds of threads! I would GET the suppressor first, then have your barrel threaded for your can. Be prepaired to WAIT a long time for the paperwork. I have never seen the BATFE get the paperwork done in less than 5 months. We sell 4 or 5 suppressors a month.
P30 Threaded Barrels

About as close as they come for now and in stock only a dozen available currently.

P30 threaded barrel - HKPARTS.NET
Bump.

These are back in stock. I just got mine.

Now for an Osprey...

Matt
The lower-priced p30 threaded barrels on hk-parts.net are the American made ones. I've been considering trying one out.
P30 threaded barrels in 1/2 X 28 & 13.5 X 1 Metric....in stock and shipping same day!

The lower-priced p30 threaded barrels on hk-parts.net are the American made ones. I've been considering trying one out.
You should. You will love it!
You should. You will love it!
And the American made ones are the ONLY ONES on the planet. They don't make them in Germany, only in Payson, Arizona.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.