HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the call from Davis that my P30 is in!! I'll be slipping out of work early to go get the paperwork started (and hopefully convince them to let me shoot it).

So whats the status on another shoot? Anyone have any suggestions? I'd be happy to bring along the P30 to let anyone try it out. It will take a few weeks for the paperwork to clear on it, but after that's done, I'll be raring to go.

Let me know.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Awesome!!! I'm hoping we get some P30's in NYC soon so I can check it out in person! I'm up for another get together. I'd love to try shooting outdoors if possible. If any of you guys upstate know someone would some land, I'd be glad to give a donation to use it for a day.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats Javic! The P30 is definitely worth the long wait and I am sure you will agree.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, since I paid for it in full, they let me shoot it, and all I can say is that I have a permanent smile on my face right now. I put 100 rounds down range, and it was a beautiful thing. Insanely accurate, smooth as butter, and very little recoil.

The only issues I encountered were standard new gun issues, and due to the fact that it was dripping in oil since I wasn't able to clean it first. No jams, no issues that haven't already been mentioned by other members of the site already (slide not locking back after last round in mag, etc).

If anyone's sitting on the fence about getting a P30, don't think about it, just DO IT, you won't regret it!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way, while I was at Davis, someone called them and mentioned they heard they were getting some in from the HKPro boards. One of you guys give them a call a couple hours ago?

Also, they have another one in stock right now, so if anyone's interested, give them a call. Their price was $849. Not the cheapest, but I figure its worth the extra $50 or so having the personalized service of a local dealer. I'll just skip going out drinking one night this week ;)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Their price was $849. Not the cheapest, but I figure its worth the extra $50 or so having the personalized service of a local dealer. I'll just skip going out drinking one night this week ;)
Its not the cheapest price but even for NY that is not a bad deal. The P30 was the most lubed gun from the factory that I ever bought so I know what you mean about the dripping oil. Now your Mark 23 has a little brother to play with :D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts