HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What P30 grip panels do you prefer?

I have the Medium grips on now and it feels awesome. I will probably try a couple other variations this week to see what feels best.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The stock medium grips feel amazing just the way they are. As soon as I get around to purchasing a punch I will play around with different configurations. My buddies P30 as the medium side panels with small backing and it felt very nice.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice thread, I was just thinking about this earlier today and did some switching on my pistol. I found that I like this config:

I'm right handed.

Medium Side Panel (Right)
Small Backstrap
Small Side Panel (Left)

The small all around felt nice, but my finger was a bit far out on the trigger guard. I plopped in the medium side panel on the right side and it filled out the "cup" in my hand and moved my finger tip to the last 1mm of the trigger guard which was a better grip for me.

It's fun playing around with them. I like little mods you can do to your gun in a couple minutes.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Shot it first as stock. Then changed it to S-L, M-B, M-R from just holding it and that seemed to feel best. Next time i shot it in this config, I brought my punch with me so I could swap them at the range if I wanted to. Decided to try S-L, M-B, L-R and thats the way it currently stands. Feels great, shoots great, what more could you ask for? :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
i tried shooting small al around

right now i have it

L-R, S-B, S-R for a right handed shooter (for now, need to test my left)

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Although the way it came in the box felt good (medium panels and backstrap), after playing with the different set-ups my Uncle and I both prefer large side panels with a medium backstrap. Feels even better in the palm area.

·
Registered
648 Posts
The punch I use, which fits perfectly, is a 3/32 x 4. Have had the pin out twice so far, and haven't seen any travel of the pin from shooting yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts