HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at getting a Milt Sparks VMii holster made for the P2000 to put my P30 in. I saw a thread on here not too long ago about how a P30 will fit in one.

I'm mostly concerned with it being too loose or wobbly in the milt sparks holster since they have different slide profiles. I guess if they work in the kydex ones it should be fine in the leather. Anyone know or have an opinion about this? I just don't want to drop a bunch of money and have it not work out.

Brent

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Let me ask you this. Why don't you order one for the P30?
I have 2 Versa Max (1 for HK45c and 1 for P2000SK) coming tomorrow. It's been a long 5-month wait.
I know the one for HK45c will fit P30. I can take a couple of pics of the P30 inside the VM2 for you if you want.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I just don't want to wait is the main reason, as I don't have an IWB holster for the P30 at all. It'll be my first so I'm hoping to get a VMii as everyone seems to love them.

Some photos would be great. Is the fit good enough or would one made for the P30 fit a lot better?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Order a Comptac Infidel or Safariland #27 IWB holster for the P30 that is available within days, and use it while you wait for a properly fitted Sparks. You will simply ruin a Sparks P2000 holster that will never function like it should. You buy things like Sparks leather to have a perfectly fitted piece of custom leather. To put a different gun in it is a waste.

Just my thoughts.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
I have a P30 and it fits fine in my P2000 VMII. No issues at all. The slide profiles are slightly different, but I don't really notice a difference in the holster. If the P2000 VMII is a good deal and available now, go ahead and buy it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a P30 and it fits fine in my P2000 VMII. No issues at all. The slide profiles are slightly different, but I don't really notice a difference in the holster. If the P2000 VMII is a good deal and available now, go ahead and buy it.
Great, thanks a lot for the info. I'm hoping to scoop it up cheap. If not there seems to be ones for the p2000 pop up frequently, so I can always keep trying. They are hard to find for the HK45c and I've never seen one posted for the P30 since I started looking. If worst comes to worst I'll just put in my order and wait haha

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Try Inside The Waistband Holsters if you want a totally custom holster for your P30. I just got mine for my HK45 and it was 90 dollars and turn around from order to me receiving it was 2.5 weeks. Dan is a great guy and will work with you. If he doesn't have the P30 in the list, email him first and I'm sure he'll get the dummy gun like he did for mine. Totally worth the money. I love my new holster and a good fitting holster is no compromise for a gun that has no compromise for its slogan.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am wearing a VMII that was bought for my P30, but am currently carrying my P2000SK in it, this holster also fits my 45C. I have another on order for my P2000SK but only because of the shorter barrel. All three pistol fit perfectly in the VMII.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts